Karen G. Hughes
Email: click here to contact
- Texas, 1980
- U.S. District Court, Northern, Eastern and Western Districts of Texas and U.S. Court of Appeals, 5th Circuit, 1985
- Southern Methodist University, J.D.
- Stephen F. Austin State University, B.A., summa cum laude, 1976
Associations & memberships
- Smith County Bar Association (Director, 1995-1996; Treasurer, 1996-1997)
- State Bar of Texas (Council Member, Women and Law Section, 1987-1993; Secretary, 1997-2000)
- Texas Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers
Phi Delta Phi. Listed: Strathmore’s Who’s Who, 2005. President, Concho Valley Estate Planning Council, 1985-1988. Director, Smith County Youth Alternatives, 1994-1996. Fellow, College of the State Bar of Texas.
Karen G. Hughes serves clients in Tyler and throughout Smith County, in Texas.